With Black Friday looming, there’s no better time to snap up the best discounts on footwear!
This year, stores and franchises across the globe are stepping up their game to bring you some of the best Black Friday shoe deals for 2020.
However, it’s easy to get lost in the ocean of incredible deals and discounts. But as any seasoned shopper knows, you need to be prepared well ahead of time to get the best out of the shopping season.
If you’re a footwear fanatic wanting to be a step ahead of this year’s Black Friday mania, keep reading to discover the best of Black Friday shoe deals of 2020.
Best Black Friday Waterproof Shoe Deals 2020
From brands such as Adidas and Nike’s to retailers such as Macy’s, here is a list of some of the best Black Friday shoe deals you don’t want to miss out on.
I. Loom Footwear
Loom Footwear is the go-to footwear store for 100% waterproof shoes. It has swiftly become the benchmark for functional, durable, stylish, and waterproof shoes.
With its ambition to provide hassle-free, quality customer service to its ever-growing community, Loom footwear offers a flat $170 discount on men and women’s waterproof shoes.
Get Up to $170 Discount Today!
While the Black Friday schedule hasn’t been released yet for this prominent sportswear contender, we can make some safe predictions based on last year’s sales.
If you’ve got your heart set on a classic Adidas pair, mark your calendars for November 25th and stay vigilant for the next three days. After the Black Friday weekend, Adidas will also initiate its Cyber Monday sales.
Additionally, there are several pre-Black Friday sales that are already up on all Adidas outlets.
Here are all of the Adidas Black Friday shoe deals for you to look forward to:
- Black Friday discounts of up to 50% on all Adidas footwear and accessories
- Get 15% off plus free shipping by becoming a member of the Adidas Creators Club
- Enjoy free shipping on all orders above $49
- Get a member’s discount of 33% off on full-price and sale items
- Look out for numerous coupons and promo codes for a discount on sale items at checkout
- 15% student discount
Converse is a cult-classic alternative footwear brand that pioneered outdoor waterproof footwear.
Every year, Converse extends numerous discounts during Black Friday. You can easily keep track of the discounts as it regulates specific promo codes at checkout.
Last year, many people held their breath for the 2019 novelty Chuck Taylor Storm Boot: Waterproof Style. This year, you can avail of these popular converse boots for 30% off.
Get in on the action and buy the most incredible waterproof Black Friday shoes deals 2020 from Converse:
- Avail 30% off on all Converse Chuck Taylors by using the promo code FF30 on online outlets
- Enjoy 25% off on Converse custom shoes.
- Enjoy the Cyber Monday sales for an extended discount period. Cyber Monday is expected to see some of the lowest Converse prices of the year.
Timberland specializes in durable, waterproof, outdoor activity footwear.
It also features custom-built shoes where you can select everything from the style down to the thread used. What better opportunity to get the perfect customized shoe for a fantastic price point than with Timberland?
Last year, Timberland flaunted discounts of up to 40% off.
This year, the store will operate purely online. The projected starting date is November 18th and will likely continue for much longer than other stores.
Timberland likes to prioritize its loyal customers by disclosing exclusive 2020 online Black Friday shoe deals to members first.
This is why the following list will help if you just want a general idea of this year’s offers:
- Sign up and get 10% off on all purchases
- 50% off on men’s waterproof Timberland Pro Euro Hiker Shoes
- Unlock a 10% Student Discount code by registering with Student Beans
- Enjoy a reasonable amount off from individual purchases just by shopping online
Toms is the hallmark of comfortable yet fashionable footwear for women, men, and children.
What it’s truly known for, however, is its model for ethical production and active political involvement. Particularly, Toms’ One for One business model means that every sale is followed by a donation.
So what better way to emanate the holiday spirit than by indulging in some budget-conscious and ethical consumption through this year’s Black Friday Shoe Deals at Toms’?
Toms’ 2020 Black Friday Shoe Sale will have you piqued.
- Use Code “BOGO50” to get 50% off on select alpargatas
- Explore the Surprise Sale with bargains up to 75%
- Enjoy free shipping on orders over $59
VI. Cat Footwear
Cat Footwear is the go-to store when it comes to heavy-duty footwear and waterproof shoes, with an equally heavy-duty Black Friday game plan.
This year, be on the lookout for some hefty bargains on their colorado boots, industrial boots, waterproof boot style, and the urban outdoor collection.
If you're looking to snag the best waterproof Black Friday shoe deals for 2020 here, you can easily do it online! Cat’s has a very reasonable return and exchange policy, which means you don’t have to stress over going to the store and finding the right size.
That being said, you should be aware of the following promo codes, sales, and deals:
- 15% off on total purchases by signing up with Cat Footwear
- 50% off on the men and women’s colorado boots collection
- Up to 50% off on the intruder urban outdoor collection
- Black Friday only free shipping on all purchases
- Up to 50% bargain on the waterproof collection
With its evolution from a modest shoe store to a large department store chain, Nordstrom has been offering some pretty stellar Black Friday Shoe Deals available internationally. It also provides some of the best Cyber Monday sales seen in the market.
This year, Nordstrom will open its Black Friday Sales, both in-store and online, on November 27th. They’re featuring prominent brands such as Ugg, Hunter, and Tory Burch.
Moreover, Nordstrom has made online shopping even more appealing by offering free standard shipping and free returns with no minimum.
Additionally, Nordstrom promises the best Cyber Monday Sale of 2020, which will commence on November 30th.
Here are some of the store’s highlights of the shopping season:
- Save up to 50% off on select styles and get free shipping with Nordstrom’s half-yearly sale
- Enjoy up to 60% off on Cyber Monday sales
- Keep checking in on their online store for their year-round discounts of up to 15% off
VIII. Shoe Carnival
Shoe Carnival is truly the one-stop-shop for all your footwear and shoe accessories needs. The retailer operates over 400 outlets, which means you probably won’t be too far away from one to avail the best Black Friday Shoe Deals this year.
Even if you can’t go to the store, Shoe Carnival’s online store is just as easily accessible, with many exclusive year-round benefits and deals.
Last year, it commenced Black Friday with a bang. From $19.98 women’s boots doorbusters to 50% off on slippers and sandals, there is a lot to choose from.
However, these are some of the best deals that you can snap up this year:
- Buy one get one free deal on women’s and kids’ boots and booties. However, you won’t get any additional discounts on these deals.
- 5% off entire stock for women’s and kids’ vans collection
- 50% off on select women’s sneakers
- A plethora of exclusive limited-time daily offers available on their website
- Waterproof combat boots for under $50
- Extra 25% off on select slippers
Macy’s has been at the frontline of the Black Friday drift for decades. Apart from the Black Friday shoe deals and discounts, you should also keep an eye out for Macy’s pre-Black Friday offers.
This year, Macy’s will run its Black Friday sales from November 24th to November 28th. You can shop in the stores or browse their shoe catalog online as well.
Last year, Macy’s Black Friday shoe deals offered 40% to 60% discounts on a diverse collection of shoes from over 100 brands.
This year, we can look forward to even better bargains.
- Pre-Black Friday bargains for women’s boots and booties are available for as low as $9
- 70% or more discount on men’s leather oxfords and lace-up sneakers
- Up to 60% off on Michael Kors casual sandals, dress sandals, dress-up booties, and riding boots
- Up to 30% off on women’s waterproof boots and booties
The discussion won’t complete without mentioning some intriguing brands. So, here’s a quick rundown on my picks:
Aqua College: Lori Waterproof Booties
Featuring Chelsea boot style, Lori Waterproof Booties, Created for Macy’s are weather-friendly, thanks to the high-quality insulation material.
Besides being stylish and durable, these offer better grip around your ankles to keep the rainwater outside.
Lucky Brand: Women's Basel H2O Booties
Another one from the top-shelf, Lucky Brand’s Women’s Basel H2O Booties are trendy, comfortable and weather-friendly.
The upper is made of waterproof rubber, and is coupled by the elastic side panel inside the zipper closure, giving a snug fit and preventing water penetration.
So, watch out for these booties in the Macy’s Black Friday shoe deals. Don’t wait to book your orders and get great discounts!
Shoes.com is the perfect terminal for modern, waterproof Black Friday shoe deals in 2020. It’s such a large retail store catering to all foot sizes.
Last year, shoes.com offered a flat 50% off on all of its footwear items. If it hasn’t hit you yet, this includes all footwear from brands such as Converse, Hush Puppies, and Uggs.
This year, it’s offering irresistible deals on footwear up to 75% off. What’s more, they have free shipping!
- Pre-Black Friday sale for 25% off on total purchases. This offer is valid until October 25th
- Warehouse sale for up to 75% off for select styles only
- Outdoor sale for up to 60% off for select styles
- Up to 40% off on select running shoes
- Sandal Steals for up to 60% off at checkout
- Up to 30% off on waterproof Ugg boots. This includes men’s, women’s, and children’s sizes and styles.
XI. Aldo Shoes
Aldo is a top contender when it comes to year-round sales, and Black Friday is no exception.
Last year, Aldo kickstarted Black Friday with a 50% off sale on selected items, as well as a 20% discount at checkout.
This year, you can utilize Aldo’s promo codes, free shipping deals, and specific Black Friday shoe sales to make the most of the shopping season.
Keep an eye out for Aldo’s boots collection, shoe accessories, and on-trend trainers. With brands like Balenciaga, Louboutin, and Gucci, there’s no better time or place to amp up your wardrobe.
Here are some of the discount highlights:
- 15% off on any order if you sign up through email
- Up to 70% off on the most voguish and sophisticated women’s shoes collection
- Flat 50% and 40% off on women’s footwear for a select collection
- Up to 50% off on men’s footwear, including sneakers, oxfords, and stylish flip flops
- “Call it Spring” sale available instore and online, offering up to 50% off on open-toe sandals, flip flops, and other spring-style footwear
Expectations for Black Friday 2020
While we all may be used to the excitement of waiting in lines for doorbusters and the frenzy of finding the perfect discounted item, this year might look a little different.
Keep in mind that this year’s Black Friday will commence under strict regulations due to COVID. This means that many stores might not be open on Thanksgiving.
In fact, many stores have shifted their operations to either fully or partially online for the shopping season.
However, there is still a silver lining. To make up for the restrictions, many retailers will extend the sales period from just a few days to weeks. Some are even expected to last until the end of the year.
Online shoe shopping may not be the easiest task, but stores have gone out of their way to ensure a comfortable Black Friday shopping experience. This includes the removal of minimum charges, free shipping, and free returns and exchanges.
There is a lot to look forward to for this year’s Black Friday. For many people, the prospect of relying predominantly on online shopping to avail the best of Black Friday shoe deals is new and overwhelming.
However, keep in mind that a little research goes a long way.This article was just a peek into the hundreds and thousands of options available for you. It is now on you to shortlist your favorite items and get ready for the biggest sale of the year.